We hope that you will consider consigning with us. We value our consignors and look forward to developing a relationship with you!
NEW CONSIGNORS: Please limit your items to one bin or IKEA bag of items. This is the best way to eliminate any misunderstandings about the type of merchandise we do and do not accept. Please note that we may be limited in the items we can take for a particular season based upon current inventory.
- Compensation: Consignors receive ⅓ of each item’s selling price. For items that sell over $50, consignors receive ½ the selling price. We work hard to get your items sold and give them ample exposure. We do diligent research to price items at a point that is both fair to the consignor and a great deal for our customers.
- Items We Accept: Note that all clothing items must be freshly laundered (floor display ready) and free of damage, stains, excessive wear. All goods must have all parts and pieces and toys need to be in working order (Fresh batteries).
- Items We Cannot Accept: Incomplete sets, cloth diapers, socks, car seats, car seat bases, swings.
What We Carry
We carry gently used children’s clothes (up to size 14) , costumes, goods, gear, toys, and select children’s sports items (think cleats, baseball mitts, shin guards in season).
Additionally, quality is key. Quantity is not our goal. The quality of our items is extremely important to us. We want our customers to have an assurance that any purchase they make with us will be in both excellent condition as well as safe.
Check out our *FAVORITE* brands to get a flavor of what we are looking for at the bottom of this page. We carry over 100 brands and counting in our store, so please use the list as a guide and not a rule.
Items We Accept ALL year:
- Hanna Andersson Pajamas
- Kyte in any season
- Team Apparel: Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, Sox, Green Bay Packers, Notre Dame, U of Illinois, etc.
- Games with all pieces and in the original box.
- Books (WE LOVE BOOKS!) hardcover only please.
- Building Toys: blocks, trains, etc. (complete sets only).
- Lego/Playmobil sets: all pieces and directions. In original box or zip-lock bags.
- “Pretend Play” Toys: doll houses, kitchens, barns w/ animals, etc. (Melissa and Doug is great).
- Wooden Toys, Musical Toys, etc.
- NO STUFFED ANIMALS.
- Puzzles - Wooden toddler puzzles only
- Gear: all of your favorite essentials: Nothing that has been recalled or over 5 years old.
- Baby Carriers: Lillebaby, Ergobaby, Maya, Moby Wraps, etc.
- Pack and Plays
- Bassinets, Mommaroo, and Baby Breeza
- WE WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING SWINGS OR BOUNCY CHAIRS DUE TO MARKET DEMAND AND CHANGING SAFETY REQUIREMENTS.
Items We Accept Seasonally:
Generally we accept:
- Fall and Winter Clothes/Shoes/Boots: August thru December
- Spring and Summer Clothes/Shoes: February thru June
- Best Selling: Tea Collection, Mini Boden, Lilly Pullitzer, Janie & Jack, Kyte, Hanna Andersson, Crewcuts, babyGap, Nike, UnderArmour, Adidas, Kate Quinn, Monica & Andy, Matilda Jane, Nike, Under Armor, Stride Rite, Keens, Magnetic Me, Rags, Saltwater… and many more boutique finds…
- Every Day Favorites: Zara, Gap, Splendid, Disney